Reserve Your Hotel Room
Housing Deadline: April 10, 2018 or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first).
After reviewing the official hotel options, there are several easy ways to secure your sleeping rooms for AWEA WINDPOWER 2018.
Book Online for a new reservation, modify an existing reservation or cancel a room
- PHONE: (877) 505-0678 (toll-free US) or +1 (801) 505-4616 (international)
Indicate you are calling about AWEA WINDPOWER 2018
The call center is open from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm MST Monday - Friday except for holidays.
- FAX or MAIL: Print the Housing Reservation Form and fax to (801) 355-0250
Or mail to: AWEA WINDPOWER 2018, c/o Orchid.Events, 175 S. West Temple, Suite 30, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Group Sub-Blocks: Reserve a block of 10 or more rooms through the Group Block Request Form online or the Group Block Request Form (PDF), submit to email@example.com or fax to (801) 437-0288
Please note: group sub-blocks can only be applied to a certain number of rooms within the hotels so it is possible that a hotel may no longer be available for group sub-blocks but could still accept individual reservations which would be subject to the normal cancellation policies.
Final rooming lists with reservation names will be due March 6, 2018. If a rooming list is not received by March 6, the group block will be canceled. Cancellations after March 6 until 24 - 72 hours before arrival date (depending on the individual hotel cancellation policy) will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee per room. One night's room and tax will be forfeited if a cancellation occurs less than 24 - 72 hours of arrival date (based on individual hotel cancellation policy).
- Hotel Suites: Fill out the Suite Request Form (PDF) and submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (801) 437-0288.
Questions or Special Requests: Contact Orchid.Events at (877) 505-0678 (toll-free US) or +1 (801) 505-4616 (international) and indicate you are calling about AWEA WINDPOWER 2018.
Or email email@example.com
Cancellation Policy & Other Important Housing Information:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations after the initial time of reservation will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 24 - 72 hours of arrival date (depending on individual hotel cancellation policy) will forfeit deposit of one night's room and tax.
Arrival dates are firm, failure to check-in on the scheduled date of arrival will result in the cancellation of your room for the remainder of the event. Changes to arrival dates must be made in advance to ensure you have a room available when you arrive.
- Hotels may charge credit cards for a deposit no more than 30 days before arrival. Your hotel may choose not to charge your charge for the deposit of one night's room and tax, but will use your credit card to guarantee your room and to enforce any cancellation penalties. If you wish to send a check deposit for your reservation, it must be received by Orchid.Events at least 45 days before your scheduled arrival date.
- The acknowledgement number listed in your confirmation email is for internal Orchid.Events use only and is not the same as the hotel's confirmation number. Please do not call your chosen hotel "to check on your reservation" until after April 25, 2018 at which time the reservations will be processed into the hotel's reservation systems.
- All bed types and smoking preferences are requests and are based on availability. Bed types and smoking preferences cannot be guaranteed, however the hotels will do their best to accommodate your requests.
- All of the hotel rates are quoted as single or double occupancy not including applicable taxes. Hotel room rates are subject to the appropriate state, local and occupancy taxes in effect at the time of check-in.
- AWEA compiled the information on hotel amenities as a service to its attendees however cannot be held responsible for any changes the hotels make to the services listed. Please check with the hotel directly if you wish to confirm any of these services and their applicable charges.
Important Housing Links
Buyer Beware: the ONLY official housing company for AWEA WINDPOWER 2018 is Orchid.Events. There may be other companies misrepresenting themselves as the official housing company for the show. Click here for more details.
Like last year, the primary show schedule will start on Monday evening (May 7, 2018) with the Opening Reception and end Thursday afternoon (May 10, 2018).
Why Stay at an Official Conference Hotel?
→ More Networking!
You'll be in the center of conference activity, that's why! You'll be able to network easily with other conference attendees. You'll have a better conference experience overall.
→ The Ride is on Us!
AWEA provides shuttles to the convention center from the official conference hotels that are not within walking distance.
→ Best Hotels, Lower Rates!
The conference staff have taken their role of finding a conference site very seriously. Based on a guaranteed percentage of attendees staying in official conference hotels, AWEA is able to negotiate with the hotels to provide discounted rates from their normal charges.
→ Support AWEA!
Support the conference and the association by staying at the official conference hotels. Unfilled rooms can cost the association thousands of dollars which can apply pressure to increase the conference registration fees to offset these costs.