If you’re trying to build your business in the U.S. market, you have to put your best foot forward at the AWEA WINDPOWER 2017 Conference & Exhibition. There’s just no question … it’s the focal point of the U.S. wind energy industry and where purchasing decisions get made.
- 72% of registrants make the final purchasing decision or are able to make recommendations
- 92% of 2016 exhibitors said attendees brought value to their business.
- Attendance is on the rise, WINDPOWER 2016 saw a 13% increase in attendance.
- Wind energy is trending upward, with over 75 gigawatts (GW) of wind capacity installed in the U.S.
- More than 12,450 MW of wind capacity were under construction at the end of the 2016 second quarter, and increase of 23% from the first quarter.
- An additional 5,800 MW of wind capacity are in advanced stages of development during the second quarter of 2016.
- 91% of likely U.S. voters of the American public support wind energy growth.
- Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) are growing in number and tracking ahead of 2015.
- The Production Tax Credit (PTC) extension has provided policy stability to the industry.
- There are nearly 50,000 wind turbines operating in 40 states, plus Guam and Puerto Rico.
90% of booth space is already sold out. Your competitors aren’t sitting on the sidelines, they’re booked and ready to engage in the largest annual conference in North American focused on the U.S. wind energy market.