More Attendees, More Exhibitors.
At WINDPOWER 2017, there were more attendees, more exhibitors, more square footage, and more spaces sold for 2018. Don't miss out!
A booth gives your company virtually limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. Gain unmatched access to thousands of qualified buyers from every corner of the wind energy industry seeking solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
What to Expect in 2018:
- Exhibition floor opening each day at 9am - more time to meet on the show floor
- The education stations are staying on the showfloor to keep traffic high
- A packed agenda for attendees on Thursday
- An events app for year round access to clientele - start networking as soon as you're registered!
Exhibitor Options and Pricing
|By 12/15/17||After 12/15/17|
|0-600 sq ft,
|$36/sq ft||$38/sq ft|
|601+ sq ft
||$35/sq ft||$36/sq ft|
|0-300 sq ft,
|$46/sq ft||$48/sq ft|
(*Premium location on center aisle or entrances add $1 per sq ft. **Nonmember maximum booth size is 300 sq ft.)
- 8’ draped booth backdrop
- 3’ side rail dividers for in-line booths
- 7” x 44” identification sign for in-line booths
- Listing on interactive floor plan
- Listing in online exhibitor directory
- Listing in WINDPOWER 2018 show directory & events app
- Conference and Expo Passes (allotment based on booth space sq. footage)
“It’s really the number one networking opportunity in North America.”
- Helmut Herold, Senvion
Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit
AWEA has invested in a number of turnkey tools to help exhibitors increase their booth traffic at WINDPOWER 2018 including: