- 3/19 - Collegiate Wind Competition & KidWind are back!
- 3/9 - Housing Deadline Approaching
- 2/16 - Emerging Leaders Program
The wind industry is powering forward to continue growth into 2018 and beyond. WINDPOWER is where the industry comes together to plan for the future and keep this success story growing. Join other wind industry leaders at the largest wind energy event in the Western Hemisphere.
WINDPOWER 2018 Housing is in partnership with Orchid Events, LLC, the ONLY authorized housing provider for WINDPOWER. The housing deadline is fast approaching! Reserve your room now to avoid paying higher rates or having to stay outside of the city. May is a busy time of year in Chicago so inventory will be low and rates will go up after April 10, 2018.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
SPREAD THE WORD
Spread the word to your network about participating in WINDPOWER by sending these graphics out through social media or including in your email signature, company newsletter, or adding to your company website.
Get Ready for 2018
The Wind industry has momentum in the push to expand our lead as the largest renewable energy source in the US. WINDPOWER is the place to turn that momentum into action - make the connections, get the training, and learn about the innovative technologies that will power this industry forward. Register by April 10th to receive the advance rate.
- Opening reception is open to ALL attendees at Navy Pier, a Chicago landmark
- Additional informal meetups added to increase networking opportunities
- Opportunities to meet current and future customers - grow your business
- General sessions & meeting rooms will be on the show floor again
A booth gives your company limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. Gain unmatched access to thousands of qualified buyers from every corner of the wind energy industry.
Contact Mark Bakke for more information.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand to thousands of industry buyers, technical experts, and market suppliers. This type of exposure is invaluable to companies that want to be considered as market leaders, and shows commitment to a growing industry, and value as a market resource.
Contact Brent Nussbaum to secure your sponsorship today and maximize your involvement with the show.
- 79% of registrants are the final decision maker or make recommendations directly to the final decision maker.
- 40% of current registrants indicate that networking with peers and building new industry contacts are the main reason they attend.
• 439 exhibiting & meeting room companies
• 91% of attendees would recommend WINDPOWER to others
• 83% of attendees rate WINDPOWER as very important to company success
• 71% of attendees are decision makers or managers