Nominate an Emerging Leader
The future of wind energy’s success will be in the hands of today’s rising leaders. The Emerging Leaders Program helps you keep an eye on the next phase of wind energy by encouraging the growth and development of wind energy’s up and coming stars.
Emerging Leaders can be involved in any part of the wind energy industry and anyone can make a nomination.
The program is intended for up-and-coming industry leaders and rising stars, to be eligible for the program at WINDPOWER, the nominee must be a first time attendee.
To nominate yourself or a colleague: Contact Marissa Bundy with the nominee's name, title, company, email address and how the nominee would benefit from the program.
Benefits to Emerging Leaders
- 50% registration discount
- Access to top educational content
- Networking with industry leaders
- Opportunity to exchange ideas with experienced industry masters
- Recognition on the WINDPOWER website
- Become part of the Emerging Leaders Community with the chance to speak at future conferences
Benefits to You and Your Company
The Emerging Leader Program is a low-cost and high-value way to retain high potential employees and allows you to support your employees and/or colleagues by:
- Demonstrating you care about their ongoing education and career path development
- Providing them with industry contacts and mentors, often identified by executives as a major factor in their success
- Rewarding high performers with event attendance, so they can benefit from all of the educational and networking opportunities
- Establish a closer connection between them and your customers and suppliers, likely to reinforce their commitment to your company and the industry