Promote Your Session
Your success is our success. Our handy Speaker Toolkit supplies you with communication tools you can use to promote your presentation and encourage attendance. Peer-to-peer outreach is the most effective way to promote your presentation and ensure you have a good audience.
You are probably already connected with people who will be the most interested in your session and topic. Share information with your network on social media or a personal invitation via email.
Below are simple and effective ways to remind your colleagues and network that you are attending and speaking at WINDPOWER.
The speaker toolkit includes the following materials:
Sample social content (use on your personal Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn accounts)
Other things you can do to create a buzz about your session:
- Make sure to mention you are presenting at WINDPOWER to your marketing team
- Request that your company newsletter includes a small blurb about the event and your session
- Send a news release to the industry press
- Announce on your website
- Is your company exhibiting? Put up a sign with your presentation date/time within your booth, or hand out postcards
- Update your profile in the AWEA Events app
Quick link to registration: