The future of wind energy’s success will be in the hands of today’s rising leaders. The Emerging Leaders Program helps you keep an eye on the next phase of wind energy by encouraging the growth and development of wind energy’s up and coming stars.
Benefits to You and Your Company
The Emerging Leader Program is a low-cost and high-value way to retain high potential employees and allows you to support your employees and/or colleagues by:
- Demonstrating you care about their ongoing education and career path development
- Providing them with opportunities to interact with experienced industry contacts, often identified by executives as a major factor in their success
- Rewarding high performers with event attendance, so they can benefit from all of the educational and networking opportunities
- Establish a closer connection between them and your customers and suppliers, likely to reinforce their commitment to your company and the industry
Benefits to Emerging Leaders
- 50% registration discount
- Access to top educational content
- Networking with industry leaders
- Recognition on the WINDPOWER website
- Become part of the Emerging Leaders Community with the chance to speak at future conferences
Nominate an Emerging Leader
Identify the high potential staff at your company and nominate them to attend AWEA WINDPOWER 2019. Emerging Leaders can be involved in any part of the wind energy industry and anyone can make a nomination, even for yourself.
The program is intended for up-and-coming industry leaders and rising stars, to be eligible for the program at WINDPOWER, the nominee must be a first time attendee to WINDPOWER.
To nominate yourself or a colleague: Contact Marissa Bundy with the nominee's name, title, company, email address and how the nominee would benefit from the program.
"The program offers several opportunities for networking and general discussion outside of those already offered at the show and these opportunities are priceless for an individual who has never been to WINDPOWER or is new to the industry." -- Kyle Smith, previous Emerging Leader participant
“We are proud to sponsor the AWEA Emerging Leaders Program, demonstrating our passion not only for the future of the wind industry in America, but also for the exciting future for our dedicated employees. The EL Program provides Emerging Leaders immense opportunities for networking among industry peers, a heightened awareness of advances in technology and the realization of their personal contributions to the industry.” -- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.