Attending WINDPOWER for the first time? AWEA is providing some additional benefits and tips for making your first WINDPOWER a success!
What to know before you go:
- Download the AWEA events app. Login to WINDPOWER attendee networking, update your profile and start favoriting sessions and exhibitors now to add to your calendar
- See who is attending. Review the attendee and first timer registration list
- Start using social media like LinkedIn and Twitter to spread the word that you will be at #WINDPOWER2019
How can I make my time in Houston a success?
- Attend the First Timer Meet-up before the Opening Reception. We will meet 30 minutes before to get some face to face time with other first timers and then we will head over to Discovery Green together. RSVP now for this meet-up
- Stop by the AWEA Booth (#2403 just inside the Hall C entrance) to grab your 'First Timer' badge networking ribbon and meet AWEA staff.
- Take advantage of all the conference networking activities. There's something for everyone!
After WINDPOWER 2019
Make sure to check this site as updates on activities and tips become available.
Updated on 3/18/2019
- Make sure to download all the educational content that is included with your registration pass
- Provide AWEA with feedback about your experience at WINDPOWER in the post event survey
- Stay active. If your company is an AWEA Member, asks about how you can join an AWEA Committee. If your company is not a member, join today to take advantage of numerous member benefits and resources.