Let's face it, business travel and conferences can be tough on the wellness routines you have at home. AWEA cares about our attendees and invites you to partake in the following wellness initiatives at this year's show:
- Get Moving! There are 2 opportunities to get a little "sweatworking" in first thing before official conference activities begin including a Yoga Meet-Up on Tuesday morning and a Run Like the Wind Fun Run on Wednesday morning. Just think how good you'll feel the rest of the day!
- Take a Break. The show is busy with over 400 exhibitors, 5 concurrent education theaters and countless business development and committee meetings. Sometimes you just need a quiet place to recharge your internal batteries. Visit the Wellness Room on the 2nd level in Room 216 for a break from the hustle and bustle.
- Power up with healthy food choices. While the 2 food courts being created on the show floor have a wide range of options including local barbeque and tex-mex, there will be vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available as well*:
- Julia Cooks Organic: pineapple bowl, tacos and salad (can be made vegetarian, vegan and/or gluten-free)
- CJ's Mexican Kitchen: street tacos (gluten-free) and quesadillas (can be made vegetarian)
- Asian Stir Fry: build your own stir-fry (can be made vegetarian with tofu and gluten-free)
- The Halal Guys: chicken or beef gyro plattters and hummus (gluten-free without the pita)
- Farmer's Fork: mixed veggie salad and yogurt parfaits (vegetarian and gluten-free)
- Taco Salad: build your own taco salad (can be made vegetarian or vegan)
* These options are provided as helpful guidance however please speak with the culinary staff on-site about any specific food restrictions or allergies to determine the best fit for your needs.